ITL World is dedicated to protecting your privacy on-line.
ITL World is dedicated to protecting your privacy on-line. The following privacy statement outlines how individual information will be handled by ITL World while using our services. Protection of individual privacy is a primary concern, ITL World has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. Information Collected and Stored Automatically For site management functions, information is collected for analysis and statistical purposes. This information is not reported or used in any manner that would reveal personally identifiable information and will not be released to any outside parties unless legally required to do so in connection with law enforcement investigations or other legal proceedings.
How ITL World collects personal information and use it?
Our Web site logs do not collect personally identifiable information, and we make no attempt to link them with the individuals that browse the ITL World Portal. But in some cases, you are required to provide personal information when you choose to make a purchase or sign up for one of our e-mail newsletters or other services as described below.
If you purchase tickets through our site, you provide Personal Identifiable information such as name, credit card number, expiry date, address, email address, telephone number and the names of the passengers travelling (if not you), to us in order to complete the transaction. We may also ask you for other information, such as your frequent traveller numbers. We require this information to process, fulfil and confirm your reservations and transactions and keep you informed of each transaction`s status.
If you choose to become a registered member of ITLWorld.com site, you must provide your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, an existing unique login name, password, and password validation, and a password hint to help you remember your password. This information is collected on the registration form for several reasons including but not limited to:
- Personal identification
- To complete air, hotel, car, and other reservations
- To allow us to contact you for customer service purposes, if necessary
- To customize the content of our site to strive to meet your specific needs; and/or
- To make product or other improvements to our site. In addition, we need your e – mail address to confirm your new member registration and each reservation you transact on our site. As a ITLWorld.com site member you will also occasionally receive updates from us about fare sales in your area, special offers, new ITL World services, and other noteworthy items.
Domain Names and Internet Protocol Address:
We automatically collect and store the following information about your visit which is not linked to any personal information:
- The Internet Protocol Address and domain name used but not the email address. The Internet Protocol address is a numerical identifier assigned either to your Internet service provider or directly to your computer. We use the Internet Protocol Address to direct Internet traffic to you;
- The type of browser and operating system you used;
- The date and time you visited this site;
- The Web pages or services you accessed at this site; and
We collect these data to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the Site, pages viewed and similar Site usage information in order to improve the Site`s content and to better meet our customers’ needs and preferences.
To better serve our users we are now using “cookies” to customize your browsing experience with The ITL World . A cookie contains unique information a Web site can use to track such things as passwords, lists of pages you have visited, and the date when you last looked at a specific page or to identify your session at a particular Web site. Cookies provide a method of distinguishing among visitors to The North Star Portal. Cookies created on your computer by using this Web site do not contain personally identifying information and do not compromise your privacy or security. We use the cookie feature only to store a randomly generated identifying tag on your computer. You can refuse the cookie or delete the cookie file from your computer by using any of the widely available methods.
With whom your personal Information is Shared?
When you reserve or purchase travel services through ITL World, we must provide certain of your personal information to the airline, hotel, car – rental agency, travel agency or other involved third party to enable the successful fulfilment of your travel arrangements. However, we do not sell or rent individual customer names or other personal information to third parties. We use non – personally identifiable information in aggregate form to build higher quality, more useful online services by performing statistical analysis of the collective characteristics and behaviour of our customers and visitors, and by measuring demographics and interests regarding specific areas of the ITLWorld.com Site. We may provide anonymous statistical information based on this data to suppliers, advertisers, affiliates and other current and potential business partners. We may also use such aggregate data to inform these third parties as to the number of people who have seen and clicked on links to their web sites. Occasionally, ITL World will hire a third party to act on our behalf for projects such as market – research surveys and contest – entry processing and will provide information to these third parties specifically for use in connection with these projects. The information we provide to such third parties is protected by a confidentiality agreement and is to be used solely for completing the specific project.
How do ITL World Protect your personal information?
All payments on the ITLWorld.com site is Verisign SSL secured. This means all personal information you provide to ITLWorld is transmitted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. SSL is a proven coding system that lets your browser automatically encrypt, or scramble, data before you send it to us. The same process happens when you make travel purchases on the ITLWorld.com site The SSL protocol to ensure security of data transported and routed through HTTP, LDAP or POP3 application layers. SSL is designed to make use of TCP as a communication layer to provide a reliable end-to-end secure and authenticated connection between two points over a network (for example between the service client and the server). Notwithstanding this SSL can be used for protection of data in transit in situations related to any network service, it is used mostly in HTTP server and client applications. Today, almost each available HTTP server can support an SSL session, whilst IE or Netscape Navigator browsers are provided with SSL-enabled client software.
How is my personally identifiable information protected?
Security measures have been integrated into the design, implementation and day-to-day practices of the entire ITLWorld operating environment as part of its continuing commitment to risk management. This information should not be construed in any way as giving business, legal, or other advice, or warranting as fail proof, the security of information provided via ITLWorld supported Web sites.
Unauthorized attempts to deny service, upload information, change information, or to attempt to access a non-public site from this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable, to include the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act.
What other information should I know about my privacy?
Changes to this Policy
ITLWorld.com reserves the right to change this policy at any time. Please check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of our site following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes. Information collected prior to the time any change is posted will be used according to the rules and laws that applied at the time the information was collected.
If a dispute arises under this Policy we agree to first try to resolve it. Any costs and fees other than attorney fees associated with the mediation will be shared equally by each of us. If it proves impossible to arrive at a mutually satisfactory solution through mediation, we agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration. Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitration may be entered in any court with jurisdiction to do so.
Privacy Practices Regarding Traveler Information
Effective December 31st, 2019
We respect your privacy rights
ITL World provides tools for corporate travel and online booking. ITL World recognizes the importance of protecting your personal information collected from our corporate clients and their employees, independent contractors, and other guests (“business travelers”). This Privacy Statement describes the personal information that we collect, and how that information may be used or disclosed by us in order to provide our services. Please note that we may update and amend this Privacy Statement from time to time.
Information we Collect
Based on our agreements, ITL World obtains personal information from or on behalf of your employer, business partner, travel agency or travel arranger, when business travelers or travel arrangers submit data to us. Your employer, travel arranger or business partner is the controller of your personal information, and ITL World acts as a processor on their behalf. When we process personal information about you, we do so as necessary to provide the products you and your employer or travel sponsor use, to operate our business, to meet our contractual and legal obligations, to protect the security of our services, systems and customers, or to fulfill other legitimate interests as described in this Privacy Statement. If we book travel for your travel companions, we may collect similar information about them. The categories of personal information that we obtain include:
- Account and profile information you, your employer or travel arranger provide to us: employer, country of residence, job title, employee identification number, name, surname, date of birth, gender, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card and payment information, travel and accommodation details, passport information, and special travel requests, such as a request for a wheelchair or a special meal, traveler preferences when provided, government-issued photo identification numbers, visa details, emergency contact information, fare and rate information, frequent flyer and loyalty card numbers, ticket number, itinerary details and information related to your requests.
- Automatically collected information from your devices in connection with your online activity (including, in some cases, specific location information or information that enables us to identify you across devices). This includes, for example, your internet service provider’s address, your internet protocol or IP address, your operating system, your web browser software, the type of handheld or mobile device used to link to the web page, the language and time zone settings on your web browser, and a record of your activity or your “clickstream” while visiting ITL World.
Use of Information
We use your personal information to fulfil the following purposes in the context of performing a service for our corporate clients:
- To process travel bookings.
- To provide travel arrangers with access to travel information, to make and change travel reservations, to perform billing and accounting functions related to the travel, to perform internal business processes (such as testing and quality assurance), to perform and provide reporting functions for travel arrangers, and to issue tickets and other travel-related documents on behalf of travelers.
- For reporting of corporate clients’ travel expenses.
- For quality assurance and training purposes.
- For the detection and prevention of fraudulent activities.
- To manage budgets, travel policies, and relationship with our corporate clients and travel arrangers.
- For communication of travel itineraries.
- For compliance with our company policies and procedures, for accounting and financial purposes, to detect or prevent fraud or criminal activity, to perform, analyze and improve our business and services, to protect your property or the property of others, and as otherwise required by law.
- To contact you and manage our relationship with you.
ITL World may combine personal information with information we have previously collected or with information from third parties in order to provide a better experience and improve the quality of our services.
Cross-border data transfers
To provide the ITL World Services and depending on where you travel, transfers of personal information may be made both internally between ITL World and its affiliates and joint-ventures, and externally to other third-party travel suppliers (e.g. airlines, hotels, etc.).
ITL World processes personal information on our servers, including those in the United States, and personal information may be passed to our servers located in other countries. To protect your information, personal information transfers will be made as permitted by applicable law, including where necessary being subject to appropriate contractual clauses. Regardless of where we process your information, we protect it in the manner described in this Privacy Statement.
By providing personal information to us and continuing to use the ITL World service, an individual traveler, travel agency, a corporate client, or a travel arranger on an individual traveler’s behalf, agrees that the information may be transferred and stored as described.
Disclosure of Information
Like many other corporate travel providers, in order to perform under our agreements, we may disclose your personal information to other third-party service providers:
- Your employer, travel agency, business partner or travel arranger, to allow them to manage your travel needs, as well as other processors acting on their behalf;
- Travel suppliers (Airlines, hotels, car rental companies, rail transport providers and other transportation suppliers);
- Safety and security service providers;
- Financial companies;
- Governmental bodies, as permitted under applicable law;
- Service providers that support our booking tool and platform and other travel service providers, such as mobile application and software developers, and vendors who provide IT support, cloud service providers, marketing and communications services, contact center service providers, training service providers, and collections agencies.
We require that these service providers to agree to process such information based on our instructions and in compliance with this Privacy Statement and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures. We may also process and disclose personal information as required by law, subpoena, or regulation; when requested by government or law enforcement authorities; for credit card processing, authentication, and fraud prevention; or as otherwise required or permitted by law. We may also process and disclose personal information in the event of merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of ITL World’ s assets, in which case personal information will be among the assets transferred to the buyer. ITL World is a service provider to employers and travel agencies who provide us with information about you or authorize our collection of information about you in order for ITL World to provide specific services. If you are a California resident, please direct any questions regarding your California Consumer Privacy Act privacy rights to them.
ITL World uses certain cookies that allow us to serve you better and more efficiently. For more information regarding cookies and how they can be managed.
Like other travel service providers, ITL World analyzes uses, discloses, and otherwise processes statistical and other aggregate benchmark data in non-personally identifiable (i.e. de-identified) form that ITL World obtains or generates in connection with its business. This data may be provided to travel suppliers and/or travel arrangers for their marketing, tracking and related business purposes. This data is used to identify trends and other activities in the travel industry. ITL World may also use third party-tracking technologies or activities arising out of them in conjunction with its sites for analytics purposes.
Security and Integrity
ITL World maintains reasonable measures to protect personal information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. ITL World also takes reasonable steps, to the extent reasonably possible in the context of our role as an intermediary, to keep personal information reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete and current.
Pursuant to our agreement with your travel agency, business partner, travel arranger or employer, ITL World uses lawful mechanisms to transfer personal data from the EU to locations outside the European Economic Area (EEA), including standard contractual clauses in the form approved by the European Commission (EC).
ITL World retains personal information no longer than is necessary to comply with legal obligations and to fulfill legitimate business and compliance purposes.
Information from Minors
Individuals under the age of 18 should not use the ITL World service and submit information to us. ITL World services are not directed to minors under 16 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from any minor child under 16 years of age. If you are a parent or guardian and become aware of any personally identifiable information, we have collected from children under 16 without your consent, please email us at GTPrivacy@sabre.com.
EU and United Kingdom Specific Notice
These terms apply to personal information collected on behalf of or provided to ITL World by your employer, travel agency or travel arranger if you are an EU resident. Travelers may direct any requests to access their own personal information, or any other privacy questions, to your employer, travel agency or travel arranger. For questions regarding this policy, to request this policy in another format, or if you don’t know which company the controller of your personal information is, you may contact ITL World at email@example.com. You may also contact us to exercise your rights to access, rectify, erase your personal information, as well as to exercise your right to data portability, object to the processing of your personal information, or request we restrict our processing. In practice, travelers may first wish to contact their travel arranger, as that might be the most efficient means of addressing any issues. ITL World retains the right to use reasonable measures to authenticate the identity of any traveler that requests access to their personal information or otherwise raises any questions concerning personal information.