- HOLIDAY EXPERIENCES
- ABOUT US
- TRAVEL MANAGEMENT
- QATAR 2022™️
- VISIT SAUDI
- CONTACT US
Travelling by campervans offers so much more flexibility than other travel options. You can move from one place to another based on your feelings. Stay longer or shorter at any spot.
Being one of the most scenic countries, and with beautiful summer months upon them, why not do it in New Zealand itself. Renting a campervan is like renting a fully furnished apartment for a holiday. The vehicles are fitted with a kitchen, fully equipped with cutlery, kitchen utensils, bedspace, blankets, sleeping bag, clothes hangers, clothes pegs, towels, etc. So all you need to take with you is just your clothes and personal effects, and international driver’s license.
5 days / 4 nights
Vehicle Liability (Excess applies, see terms and conditions)
Extra Driver fees
Airport transfers upon vehicle collection/return
Kitchen Equipment (includes crockery, cups, glasses, cutlery, cooking equipment such as pots and pans, kettle, toaster)
Linen and bedding
Supermarket Discount card
Customer Care road service helpline (toll free) available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Road maps and travel information, including discounts to many attractions
Free Travel Guide Audio Apps to help you enjoy your road trip.
Unlimited kilometers usage
Supermarket discount card
Extra driver fee included
Arrive into Auckland. Pick-up your Campervan from the depot where you will get a thorough briefing and orientation of the vehicle. Drive to your first Holiday Parks experience.
Overnight: Manukau Top 10 Holiday Park. (Camping park)
AUCKLAND – MATAMATA – ROTORUA
Drive to Matamata for your Hobbiton Movie Set Tour. Your tour starts with a drive through picturesque 1,250 acre sheep farm with spectacular views across to the Kaimai Ranges. Your guide will escort you through the ten acre site recounting fascination details of how the Hobbiton set was created. Continue on to Rotorua.
Overnight: Rotorua Thermal Holiday Park. (Camping park)
A full day in Rotorua to enjoy this culture and thermal wonderland. Entrance to Agrodome Sheep Show and Te Puia Thermal Reserve, New Zealand Maori Arts and Crafts Institute are all included.
Overnight: Rotorua Thermal Holiday Park. (Camping park)
ROTORUA – WAITOMO – AUCKLAND
Drive to Waitomo. Become part of over 120 years of cultural and natural history on your guided tour through Waitomo Glow worm Caves. Be amazed by the thousands of magical glow worms above as you glide silently by boat and see ornate cave decorations. Continue north to Auckland and across the Harbour Bridge to the seaside settlement of Orewa.
Overnight: Orewa Beach Top 10 Holiday Park. (Camping park)
Enjoy your beachfront setting before travelling via the harbour city of Auckland to return your motorhome (Van) today. A courtesy transfer to Auckland airport is included
Camping site/park fee, Motel rooms/cabins rentals in the park.
Optional tours & activities
All other expenses and services not mentioned under ‘Inclusions’.
Prices given are starting from, per person based on 2 persons travelling together and sharing campervan, subject to seasonal surcharges and availability. Valid until 30th March 2018.
ITL World reserve the right to amend the prices in case of currency fluctuations, changes in rates of exchange, and/or fuel costs, special or high season charges and hike in the airline/hotel/rail/campervan/land transportation charges before the date of departure.
For convenience of passengers and / or feasibility of operations, ITL World or their service providers may sometimes amend the itinerary.
It is the responsibility of the passengers to ensure they hold valid passport, visa, valid international driving licence, travel and medical insurance, vaccination etc., as applicable for each destination.
To assist with visa application process, ITL World would provide copies of air tickets, travel insurance and other ground service vouchers for bookings made and fully paid for. Approval and issuance of visa is at the discretion of respective Embassies or Consulates and ITL World cannot in anyway influence this process. Certain nationals however receive visa on arrival in select countries, subject to prior online approvals.
1. Rental Days: Calculated on a per calendar day basis. When calculating the number of days the Vehicle is hired, the day of pick-up is counted as day one of the rental, regardless of pick-up time. The day of the Vehicle’s return is counted as the final day of the rental regardless of drop-off time. Vehicles are required to be collected and returned within business hours.
2. Minimum Rental: A minimum hire period of 5 Days is required for all campervan rentals (except 20 Dec – 10 Jan when the minimum rental is 10 days). All campervan hires in New Zealand will have a minimum requirement of 10 days when travel is from North Island to the South Island from October to March.
3. For Your Protection: New Zealand legislation provides limited coverage for personal injury. However we strongly recommend that all people travelling in New Zealand take out Personal Travel Insurance. All vehicles are insured for the damage to the vehicle or to the property of a Third Party. The hirer is responsible for the applicable “excess” of the cost of damage to Third Party property or to the rented vehicle, including single vehicle accident, windscreen and tyre damage, towing and recovery costs, theft, fire, break-in or vandalism with the exception of the ‘exclusions’. This also includes the cost of the daily rental for the period the vehicle is off fleet for accident repairs. The excess is applicable regardless of who is at fault and must be paid at the time the accident report is completed, not at the completion of the rental. The excess will be refunded if the vendor is successful in recovering the cost of the damages from the Third Party. The excess applies in respect of each claim, not each rental. This excess can be reduced in most circumstances by the purchase of Excess Reduction Option 1 or Option 2. Please ask your consultant for more information.
4. Vehicle Security Deposit: On pick up of the vehicle, a Vehicle Security Deposit is payable. The amount is determined by the Protection Package selected (refer to the “For Your Protection” section). For security purposes, only a credit card can be used and the credit card holder must be present to sign for the vehicle Security Deposit. The Security Deposit is subject to a credit card administration fee in addition to the vehicle security deposit amount. The security deposit is fully refundable provided the vehicle is returned on time, to the correct location, undamaged, with a clean interior and with full fuel tanks (fuel being petrol, Diesel and LPG gas). Vendor reserve the right to retaina NZ$220- cleaning fee if the vehicle is not returned in a clean condition. FOR SECURITY PURPOSES, ONLY THE HIRERS CREDIT CARD CAN BE USED FOR VEHICLE SECURITY DEPOSITS.
5. Road User Charge Recovery Fee: A government imposed Road User Charge Recovery Fee will be calculated on the return of your vehicle based on the kilometers travelled during your hire. Payment will be accepted locally at completion of your hire.
6. Licence: A full resident country driver’s licence is to be presented at the time of rental. If the licence is not in English format, an international driver’s permit issued in the same country as the drivers licence was issued must be presented upon vehicle collection.
7. Age Restrictions: The minimum driver age is 21 years. A medical certificate is required for drivers over the age of 75.
8. Change of Vehicle: Should the vehicle booked be unavailable through unforeseen circumstances, vendor reserves the right to substitute an alternative vehicle without prior notification and at no extra cost. This shall not constitute a breach of contract and does not entitle the hirer to a refund.
9. Location Fee: A location fee will apply for all hires with a pick up or drop off in Queenstown. Only one fee is due per hire. This surcharge is payable to vendor directly upon collection of the vehicle. This fee is in addition to the one-way fee if applicable.
10. Transfers: vendor provides free airport to branch and branch to airport transfer on day of arrival and departure for the Auckland, Christchurch and Queenstown branches.
11. One Way Rentals: A one-way fee is charged between the North and South Islands (and vice versa) if pick-up is between 01 October and 31 March.
12. Interisland travel: If vehicle is required for both islands, a ferry crossing is required and can be arranged at additional cost.
13. Public Holiday Surcharge: A NZ$50 surcharge will apply to all rentals picking up and/or dropping off on a National public holiday.