- HOLIDAY EXPERIENCES
- ABOUT US
- TRAVEL MANAGEMENT
- CONTACT US
Elite Swiss camp
No. of days: 7 Days
Cost per child from: AED 10735*
For kids and teen ages 10 to 16 years
Nearest airports Zurich (ZRH) 148 Km
6 nights’ accommodation in camp hotel, all living expense in camp, language courses, excursions, all sports and activities, 1 overnight mountain camping, 24hrs. supervision and certificate.
Musical: Guitar, Piano, Percussion, Song, Theatre, DJ Lessons
Art & Craft: Painting, drawing, art creation, sculpture
Cooking: Learn to cook Swiss specialties alongside a professional chef with two 2-hour sessions or make your own pizza!
Sports: Golf, horseback riding, tennis, football, mountain biking, climbing & hiking, trampoline, skateboarding, canoeing, basketball, yoga, martial arts, swimming and ice skating
For kids and teen ages 06 to 16 years
Camping available between June
Language options for course: English, French, German and Spanish
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday: language classes with sports in the afternoons and creative activities in the evenings.
Sunday morning: sleep a little longer and wake up to a light breakfast and group tournaments, then it’s time for a hearty brunch. The afternoon is for “Big Games” with an amazing BBQ by the lake or in the mountains to round off the day.
|8:15 – 8:45 am||Breakfast|
|9:30 – 11:45 am||English, French, German, or Spanish classes|
|12:00 pm||Lunch and leisure period|
|1:30 pm||Sports activities|
|5:45 pm||Everyone back at camp|
|7:30 pm||Evening activities: arts, sports, creative activities|
|9:30 – 10:30 pm||Bedtime (depends on the activities and/or age)|
Classes are offered at all levels, from complete beginner to advanced, in English, French, German and Spanish.
• A placement test ensures that learners are put into a group at the right level, right from the start
• All our teachers are bilingual or native speakers
• Lessons are lively, varied and engaging
• 12 hours of language classes per week
• A camp management team member supervises the daily class period
• A certificate is issued at the end of the session
SPORT AND CREATIVE ACTIVITIES
The unique camp concept:
• Campers can choose from a range of 30 activities to match their level of interest and ability
• Campers participate only in those activities they have personally chosen
• Activities are chosen at the camp with the help of a counsellor
• All sports and activities are included in the price
• Climbing and hiking golf
• Mountain biking free style
• Football academy tennis
• Horse riding canoeing
• Basketball indoor gymnastics
• Yoga … and more
Campers are free to choose any of these sports, at any level of intensity (try out, practice, intensive) and level (beginner, intermediate, advanced)
MUSIC: Percussion, singing
ARTS AND CRAFTS: Painting, drawing, creative art
COOKING: Twice a week 2 hours
Swiss specialties with a professional cook
• The Camp’s headquarters are in the Riders Hotel, a stylish design hotel equipped with “Minergie” eco-friendly systems.
• Double rooms with ensuite bathrooms for all guests (triples, if available, on request). Single rooms available at extra charge.
• Daily fresh towels and housekeeping.
• Twice-weekly laundry
*Prices is starting from, per person and subject to availability. Airfare, airport transfers and insurance are additional. Camping also available for 21 and 42 days between June and August. Terms and conditions apply.